Monday, March 29, 2010

Topic Proposal

When I discovered that essay number three was about your future career choice, I was a little skeptical. This is my second semester at Yavapai and I am undecided in my career path. A good friend of mine keeps nagging me to look into the nursing program at Yavapai so I am using this opportunity to do just that. As of right now I know that it takes two years to complete the nursing program at Yavapai and first year nurses make roughly sixty thousand dollars a year. About ten years being a male nurse was not practical. When you think about it, in years passed, during war time stereotypically women were the nurses while men were either doctors or in combat. Now we have women in uniform and male nurses. Who would have thought? Through this assignment I am hoping to learn more about the field of nursing and possibly making it a career option.

No comments:

Post a Comment